Art. 1. These general terms and conditions are intended to regulate relations between the COMPANY NAME, hereinafter referred to as the SUPPLIER, and users, hereinafter referred to as USERS, of the services he provides to the information society, hereinafter referred to as the SERVICE.
ІІ. Provider’s data
Art. 2. Information under the Electronic Commerce Act and the Protection of consumers:
- Name of the Supplier: NAME OF THE COMPANY
- Headquarters and address of management: ADDRESS OF THE COMPANY
- Address for practicing the activity: ADDRESS OF THE COMPANY
- Data for correspondence: ADDRESS OF THE COMPANY
- Supervisory authorities:
(1) Commission for Personal Data Protection
Address: Sofia, st. “Ivan Evstatiev Geshov” No 15,
tel .: (02) 940 20 46
fax: (02) 940 36 40
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
(2) Consumer Protection Commission
Address: 1000 Sofia, 4A Slaveykov Square, 3rd, 4th and 6th floors,
tel .: 02/980 25 24
fax: 02/988 42 18
hotline: 0700 111 22
- Registration under the Law on Tax on the Value of Supplements No.BG: 160074586
III. CHARACTERISTICS OF THE SERVICE
Art. 3. The service provided by the Provider to the User is a service the information society within the meaning of the Electronic Commerce Act.
The main characteristics of the Services are the following:
Informative website, acquaintance with the users with the company NAME OF THE COMPANY, services offered by it, contact data and other data of informative nature.
Art. 4. The Provider provides and the Users use the Service in accordance with the parameters specified on the Provider’s website.
IV. COST OF THE SERVICE
Art. 5. (1) The Provider provides free of charge to the User information services on the websites of easyexport.bg
V. PROVISION OF THE SERVICE AND TECHNICAL STEPS FOR
CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT
Art. 7 (1) These general terms apply to the services which they require registration for, and for those which do not require.
(2) Upon registration, the User undertakes to provide correct and actual data. The user undertakes to promptly update the data included in your registration in case of change.
(3) In case it is used for registration of the User for use of the service profile in social networks or other networks, a party to the contract is the person who is a holder of the profile used for registration in the social or other network. In this case, the Provider has the right to access the data necessary for identification of the User in a social or other network.
Art. 8. (1) The users are used as a private interface on the website to make electronic statements in the relationship between them.
(2) The contract shall be signed in Bulgarian.
(3) The contract between the Provider and the User are the present general conditions available at https://easyexport.bg/terms together with all amendments and additions to them.
(4) A party to a contract with the Provider is the User of the Service in accordance with the conditions
registration data and contained in the personal profile of the User. For Avoiding this is the data created by the Provider.
(5) The provider includes in the interface of its website, technical means for detecting and correcting errors in entering information, before a statement is made for the conclusion of the contract.
(5) The provider technically includes in the interface of its website means for detecting and correcting errors in entering information,before making a statement for the conclusion of the contract.
(6) This contract is considered signed from the moment of registration of User at the Provider. In case the Service is requested for use after registration, the contract for its use is considered signed.
The moment of its application by the User through the interface of the Provider.
(7) For the conclusion of this contract and for the conclusion of a contract for the use of The Service, the Provider explicitly notifies the User in an appropriate manner through electronic means.
(8) In case the Service is used without registration by the Users, the contract for its use is considered signed from the moment of its first use by the User. In this case, these general terms and conditions are effective from the moment of the first use of the service by the User until the termination of its use.
(9) The statement for signing the contract and the confirmation for its receipt shall be considered received when their addressees have access to them.
Art. 9. (1) The User has the right to use the Service in good faith and purpose.
(2) When using the Service, the User must not use software scripts, programming languages or other technologies that could create difficulties in its use by other users.
(3) The user undertakes not to use the service in contradiction with the applicable rules.
Art. 10. The User provides independent equipment for access to the Service and its management.
Art. 11. (1) In order to improving the quality of the Service, carrying out maintenance of damages and others related to this activity, the Provider is entitled to temporarily limit or suspend the provision of the service.
(2) In the cases under par. 1, the Supplier is obliged to reimburse in a timely manner the provision of the service after the circumstance which is the reason for suspension.
Art. 12. (1) The Provider shall take measures for protection of the personal data of the User according to the Personal Data Protection Act.
(2) For security reasons of personal data of Users, the Provider shall send the data only to the e-mail address that has been specified by the Users at the moment of registration.
Art. 13. (1) At any time before, during or after the provision of the Service, The Provider has the right to require the User to identify himself and certify the accuracy of each of the circumstances announced during registration and personal data.
VI. AMENDMENT AND ACCESS TO THE GENERAL TERMS
Art. 14. (1) These general terms and conditions may be amended by the Provider, for which
the latter will duly notify all registered Users of the service.
(2) The Provider and the User agree that any additions and amendments to these general terms and conditions will have effect on the User after his explicit notification by the Provider and if the User does not object within the given 14-days period for objections.
(3) The User agrees that all statements of the Provider in connection with changes to these general terms and conditions will be sent to the e-mail address, specified by the User when registering for use of the Service.
The User of the Service agrees that the e – mails sent in accordance of this article do not need to be signed with an electronic signature to have legal action against him.
(4) The users who use the Service without registration accept the new general conditions from the moment of use after their change, without explicit notification of the change.
Art. 15. The contract for the provision of the Service is terminated:
• upon termination and declaration of liquidation or declaration of insolvency of
one of the parties to the contract;
• by mutual agreement of the parties in writing;
• unilaterally with notice from each of the parties in case of non-compliance with the obligations of the other party;
• in case of objective impossibility of any of the parties to the contract to perform their obligations;
• in case of seizure or sealing of the equipment by state bodies;
• in the cases under Art. 9, para. 3 of these general terms;
Art. 16. The provider has the right at its discretion, without giving notice to terminate the contract unilaterally in case it finds that the services provided are used in violation of these general conditions, the legislation of Republic of Bulgaria and generally accepted moral norms.
VIII. OTHER TERMS
Art. 17. The possible invalidity of any of the provisions of these general conditions will not invalidate the entire contract.
Art. 18. For the issues not settled in this contract, related to the implementation and interpretation
of this contract, the laws of Republic of Bulgaria shall apply.
Art. 19. All disputes between the parties to this contract will be resolved by the competent court or the Consumer Protection Commission.
Art. 20. These general terms and conditions enter into force for all Users of easyexport.bg, FROM THE DATE